These puppies feature a built-in subwoofer (yes, really) that promises to deliver glorious bass while still producing the clarity you expect from a Klipsch headphone.
CES Innovation Awards 2016 Honoree
- AcuPass(R) Two-Way Hybrid Driver
- Comfort-fit Angled Nozzle
- Die-Cast Zinc and Co-Molded Elastomer Housing
- Tangle-Resistant Reference Cable
-Three-Button Remote + Mic (made for iPhone, iPad, iPod)
- KG-065 Dynamic Woofer
- KG-723 Balanced Armature Tweeter
The XR8i utilizes a 6.5mm dual magnet dynamic driver to reproduce low, sub-bass—unheard of in a headphone of this caliber.
With a moving coil driver focused on reproducing only low frequencies, the XR8i creates the headroom necessary to drive highly-dynamic recordings with high energy and without distortion.
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity : 110 dB
- Impedance : 50 ohms
- Noise Isolation : -26 dB
- Mic / Remote : mic + 3-button remote
- Input Connections : 3.5mm
- Weight : 25 grams
Accessories Included :
- Patented Oval Ear Tips (4 Different Pairs)
- Carrying Case
- Clothing Clip
- Product Code: XR8i
- Availability: In Stock