- Utilizes Texas Instruments' Newest PCM5142, greatly surpassing the integrated DAC chips on smartphones.
- Employs Intersil's newest ISL28291 amplifier buffer
- Line Output Available, switching between the two easily via a menu selection.
Using line output, you may expand the X1 by bundling it with any dedicated headphone amplifiers
- Supports the 5 major loseless music formats, APE/ FLAC/ WAV/ WMA/ ALAC at up to 24bit / 192 kHz plus mp3 / AAC / OGG
- Lighter, Smaller, More Portable (Dimensions : 96.6 x 57 x 14 mm)
Made of light durable aluminum alloys which weighs only 106 gr
- Intuitive user-interface custom designed on a full colour display (gold, silver, pink, orange, blue, and green)
- Classic Design
With operating system customized around the scroll wheel, users can quickly browse and play songs and add them to their favorite list.
- Supporting the largest card sizes (currently 128 GB)
- 2.0' TFT Colour LCD / Resolution 320 x 240 pixels
- Operating Indicator LED
Blue in operation, red when charging, green when fully charged. Battery indicatos also on display
- Playback Time : about 11 hours
Included in the Box :
- Silicone Case
- Protective Film Guard
- User Manual
Available Color :
X 1 (First Gen)
- Product Code: X1
- Availability: In Stock