'Advanced hi-resolution USB-powered portable DAC'
Connects your personal computer's audio to your home stereo, desktop sound system and headphones.
The uDSD features direct DAC out, e.g. fixed-analog out, in order to provide better overall sound quality, and in particular, better-sounding DSD.
As an added benefit, this arrangement prevents distortion in tandem with receiving units with volume-adjusting capabilities.
Sound Quality :
- Supports 44.1kHz to 384kHz (PCM)
- Supports Native DSD 64 up to DSD 256.
Powerful Headphone Amplifier :
The NuPrime uDSD’s powerful headphone amplifier allows the unit to drive the market’s most sophisticated headphones -- a feature that can also be used to drive active speakers.
Build and Design :
- A palm-sized aluminum enclosure provides durability and elegant style.
Flexible Connectivity :
- Comes with Coaxial S/PDIF and 2V RCA Analog outputs for compatibility with a broad variety of systems
- Ideal for upgrading existing high-end non-DSD DACs
- Supports 24-bit / 384 kHz
- Native DSD 256 support
- Discrete USB audio receiver and D/A converter, with coaxial S/PDIF (24bit / 192 kHz) output
- Coaxial output can also stream DoP (DSD 64) for long distance transmission of DSD from computer
- Asynchronous transfer mode for doubled jitter-reduction
- High voltage 2V analog output (fixed volume direct DAC output)
- Coaxial S/PDIF output
- High-quality analog volume control
- Diminutive size
- USB powered, no external power supply required
- Works with Windows 7/8 and Mac OS.
- Input : USB 1.1 and 2.0
- Outputs: :
Analog Stereo RCA Out
Digital Coaxial Out
Headphone Amplifier Out (3.5 mm-jack socket)
- USB sampling rates : 44.1 to 384KHz and DSD 2.8 to 11.2MHz
- Bit resolution: 16 to 24-bit
- Output : Analog RCA 2V rms (DAC out)
- Headphone output : max 140mW x 2 @ 32 ohm
- Dynamic range : 98dB
- S/N ratio : 112 dB
- Power : USB powered, 150mA/5V
- Dimension : Height 23mm x Width 57mm x Depth 101.3 mm
Included in the Box :
- USB Cable
- Product Code: uDSD
- Availability: In Stock