'Music Streamer II+ makes the music coming out of your computer sound exceptional.'
Technically, the MS II+ an audiophile quality external sound card for computers.
Like other HRT products, set up and operation is super-easy: just take a good quality USB cable and hook the USB input of the MS II+ into any available USB port on the host computer.
Then just use a good quality set of RCA interconnects to attach the output side of the MS II+ to any available line-level analog input on your integrated amplifier, preamp, receiver, or powered loudspeakers, which gives you a volume control.
The MS II+ connected to a computer is the equivalent of a very high quality CD player with a fixed 2.25V output that connects into a music system just like a CD player would through the right and left analog output jacks.
- Provides full support for playback application such as iTunes and Windows Media Player
- USB Powered.
- Asynchronous Mode Operation eliminates timing errors (jitter).
- Galvanic isolation of digital and analog stages.
- Line-Level analog output.
- Plug and play using standard audio class 1.0 drivers.
- 24 Bit operation.
- Supports 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k & 96k sample rates.
- End-plate LED lights identify sample rate.
- Upstream Utility for fast firmware upgrades.
- Designed and manufactured in Southern California.
- Full Scale Output : 2.25 Volts RMS
- Output Impedance : 100 Ohm
- Frequency Response (20 Hz / 20 kHz) : +0 db / -.4 dB
- Noise Floor (DC to 30 kHz) : 4 uV RMS
- S/N Ratio (DC to 30 kHz) : 115 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-weighted) : 120 dB
- Jitter contribution (DC to 30 kHz) : 135 dB below full scale
- USB to Audio output isolation : 200M Ohm
- Sample Rate : up to 96 kHz
- Bit Depth : up to 24 bit
- USB transfer protocol : Asynchronous
- Power Requirements (USB Buss) : 400 mA
- Dimensions : 5.6" x 2.3" x .875" (inch)
- Product Code: MusicStreamer II+
- Availability: In Stock