'Professional Open-Back Reference Headphones'
Featuring specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fashioned from aluminum honeycomb mesh, these headphones provide an accurate and natural open-back sound.
They also incorporate a new, improved design of our popular 3D wing support system to provide even greater comfort during the prolonged use often required in professional settings.
Robust yet lightweight, and equipped with a unique, dual-sided detachable cable that automatically maintains proper stereo orientation (no matter how it’s attached), the R70x headphones are built for lasting comfort, convenience and audio purity.
- High-efficiency magnets and pure alloy magnetic circuit design reduce distortion and ensure accurate and extended high-frequency response
- Carbon composite resin improves structural rigidity to provide detailed transient response
- Acoustically transparent, aluminum honeycomb-mesh housings provide a natural and spacious open-back sound
- Breathable fabric earpads and improved wing support provide long-wearing comfort
- Feather-light weight (approx. 210 g w/o cable) and robust construction make headphones perfectly suited for professional use
- Unique, dual-sided detachable locking cable is L/R signal independent, always ensuring proper stereo orientation
- Type : Open-back
- Driver Diameter : 45 mm
- Frequency Response : 5 - 40 kHz
- Max Input Power : 1,000 mW @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity : 99 dB
- Impedance : 470 ohms
- Weight: 7.4 oz (210 g) without cable/connector
- Cable : Detachable
Accessories Included :
- Jack Adapter (3.5 mm to 6.3 inch)
- Product Code: ATH-R70X
- Availability: In Stock