'Designed to put sound into the computer'
If you are in the mood to transfer music from your treasured LPs, old cassettes, a live, mixed-to-2-channel music performance or virtually any other analog source material to your computer's hard drive digitally, then the HRT LineStreamer+ is the perfect solution.
Think of the LineStreamer+ as a digital encoder / external sound card of extremely high quality that converts/encodes analog sounds into digital information, so that the digitally converted music can thereafter be stored on the hard drive for playback later.
Using an ultra high performance 24 bit Analog-to-Digital (A-to-D) converter chip, the LineStreamer+ is a complete digital recording system in one small, unobtrusive, and easy-to-use box.
Able to work effectively with a variety of third-party recording software programs (not supplied with the unit), the LineStreamer+ allows anyone to record digitally with a minimum of hassle and a maximum of fun.
- USB Powered.
- Asynchronous data transfer protocol.
- Galvanic isolation of digital and analog stages.
- Line-Level analog input.
- Plug and play using standard audio class 1.0 drivers.
- 24 Bit analog to digital converter chip-set.
- Supports sampling rates to 96k.
- USB digital output.
- Designed and manufactured in Southern California
- Full Scale Sensitivity : 2.25 Volts RMS
- Input Impedance : 5k Ohm
- Frequency Response (20 Hz/20 kHz) : +0 / -.4 dB
- S/N Ratio (DC to 30 kHz) : 104 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-weighted) : 109 dB
- THD+N (1 kHz Full Scale) : .003%
- THD+N (1 kHz -20dB) : .001%
- Jitter Contribution (DC to 30 kHz) : > 130 dB below full scale
- Indicators : peak, sample rate & mute
- Sample Rate : up to 96 kHz
- Bit Depth : 24 bit
- USB Transfer Protocol : asynchronous
- Power Requirements (USB Buss) : 450 mA
- Dimensions : 2.9" x 2.4" x 5.8"
- Product Code: LineStreamer+
- Availability: In Stock