'Compact and Portable'
To improve your computers’ sound quality, the microsStreamer takes over the job of processing the digital music stream from the computer - a task critical for producing great sound.
The microStreamer has the ability to transform the sound of your computer or streaming audio into an excellence musical experience.
When plugged in, the microStreamer automatically performs an ‘electronic handshake’ with the computer or other host and tells it that the microStreamer is to get all audio signals sent to it instead of the Digital-to-Analog converter (DAC) that is built into the computer, and that‘s it!
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand
- Simple to use, USB Powered
- Allows native-resolution (no up-sampling) playback up to a maximum of 24-bit/ 96 kHz material
- High-performance sound card for Computer (for Tablets and Smartphones requires additional accessories) and small home stereo
- LED lights identify sample rate
- Housed in aluminum
- Designed and manufactured in Southern Californiam USA
- Full Scale output : 2.25 V RMS (line), 1.4 V (Headphone)
- Output Impedance : 50 Ohm (line), .5 Ohm (Headphone)
- Output Power : up to 140 mW (Headphone)
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+0 dB/ -.4 dB)
- Jitter Contribution (DC to 30 kHz) : >130 dB below full scale
- Attenuator Range : line fixed, 63 steps (Headphone)
- Sample Rate : up to 96 kHz
- Bit Depth : up to 24 bit
- USB transfer protocol : Asynchronous
- Power Requirements (USB Buss) : 100 mA
- Dimensions : 2.5" x 1.2" x 0.4"
- Product Code: microStreamer
- Availability: In Stock