'Music Friend in My Pocket'
- USB DAC
The AK 70 can be used with a USB DAC by connecting with a PC / Mac through the USB port.
- AK CD-Ripper
You can connect AK70 to the AK CD-Ripper
- The AK70's Network - AK Connect
It can be connected with network-ready AK devices.
It is also appointed with wireless networking DLNA (Ver.1.0), which makes it easy to work with NAS / PC on the same network and through an AK Connect app supporting smartphone / tablet computer.
DMP (Digital Media Player)
Finds a list of content on a media server for selection and playback.
DMC (Digital Media Controller)
Finds a list of content on a media server and establishes a connection to a playback-capable device (renderer). By default, a DMC establishes a connection between a media server and media renderer and controls content playback-related operations.
DMS (Digital Media Server = Network Server)
Actually stores the media content to be shared. When connected to a network, the DMS transmits/distributes the media content for other devices to stream or download.
DMR (Digital Media Renderer = Network Player)
Connects to a media server via media controller for content playback.
*The AK Connect and AK Connect HD apps are available for download from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
*The AK70 supports the Groovers app
You can stream MQS in real time in any place where network is available and download conveniently with easy-to-make payments.
You can also enjoy high-quality music through Groovers' streaming service.
- Body Color : Misty Mint
- Body Material : Aluminum
- Display : 3.3 inch WVGA (480 x 400) Touchscreen TFT
- Supported Audio Formats :
WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE(Normal, High, Fast), AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF
- Sample rate :
FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AIFF : 8kHz ~ 192kHz (8/16/24bits per Sample)
/ DSD : DSD64 dan DSD128 Stereo
- Output Level : Unbalance 2.3 Vrms / Balance 2.3 Vrms (Condition No Load)
- DAC : Cirrus Logic CS4398 x1 (Single DAC)
- Decoding : Support up to 24bit / 192kHz Bit to Bit Decoding
- Input : USB Micro-B input (for charging & data transfer (PC & MAC)) / Connection Mode : MTP (Media Device)
- Outputs : PHONES (3.5 mm) / Balanced Out (2.5 mm, only 4-pole supported)
- Wi-Fi : 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Bluetooth : V4.0 (A2DP, AVRCP, aptX)
- Battery Capacity : 2,200 mAh 3.7V Li-Polymer Battery
- Built-in Memory : 64 GB (NAND)
- External Memory : microSD (Max 128 GB) x 1
- Supported OS : Win XP, Win 7, 8, 10 (32/64 bit), MAC OS X 10.7 and up
- Dimensions : 2.37” (60.3 mm) [W] x 3.81” (96.8 mm) [H] x 0.51” (13 mm) [D]
- Weight : 4.66 oz (132 g)
- Feature Enhancements : Firmware upgrades supported (OTA)
- Product Code: AK70
- Availability: Out Of Stock